 Castle / 8232
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:16:55 GMT

LEGO's license is for the movie.

If something's not in the movie, it's not going to be in the LEGO sets.  If
they leave Norbert out of the movie?  No LEGO Norbert.

The only way LEGO will be doing something from the other books is if for some
reason they appear in the movie.

Now, LEGO apparently *does* have a license for movies beyond the first, so as
the other movies come out, we may see some of this stuff.

eric

As an aside Norbert is definitely a key figure in the movie. At the Toy fair
some companies did display their Norbert toys. How Lego might create Norbert
depends a bit on which stage of his growth they choose to depict.

Jonathan L