 Castle / 8234
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:07:43 GMT

     Is it “9 sets” in total for the initial run, or are the “9 sets” slated
to be spread out over the course of each movie?

I'm assuming that all “9 sets” are for the *first* Harry Potter movie, But
doesn’t this seem to be a bit excessive to you people! I don’t recall seeing
to many Lego sets with a first year’s production line of “9 sets.” (Not
event the holy-Star Wars had “9 sets” in its first year)

If it can be confirmed that there are indeed “9 sets” I'll be very excited
indeed. Think of all the variety available. Minifig heaven befalls us, in a
“9 set” system the possibilities for the smallest sets are limitless.
($3.99-Unicorn set, $6.99-Dragon set, $9.99-Three-headed dog set,
$12.99-Goblin set, and so forth.)

Along with the plausible Castle-school, and Hogwarts express Express train,
Goblin Bank, Cottage, and Town scene.

That’s my total for “9 sets,” the price ranges from $3.99-$99.99 in my opinion!
(perhaps even an accessories pack with hawks, owls, bats, cats, frogs,
candles, wands, cauldrons, and broomsticks)

   Thanx for listening to my rant, I remain,

                                        --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®