 Castle / 8245
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z- WARNING: Letting the cat out of the bag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Katie Dokken writes:

Well, in that case, I hope they do lots of buildings from, eh, crud.  The
wizard town near Hogwart's.  I can only imagine they'd be really good fodder
for making medieval/small European town buildings.

eric

And as long as we are letting the cat out of the bag (contents of the other
books), I hope they also make additional castle sets for the other 2 competing
Wizard Schools to Hogwarts.

Katie

I doubt they would do that, as there were no scenes that actually happen at
the two other schools.

By the way, the village is called Hogsmeade and the two other schools are
Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, for those who care but have faulty memories.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com