 Castle / 8201
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:56:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
    I've just espied the trailer for the new ‘Sorcerers Stone’ film,
and it appears to be far more castle-like than town!!!

                    ***Pure speculation:***

With Witches, Wizards, brooms, castle-like buildings, (The school appeared
very castle-like with tapestry and thrown chairs) and many other gloomy
settings.

The school SHOULD appear very castle like, since the school IS a castle in the
books.

Katie