 Underground / 343
342  |  344
Subject:
Hey! There's a contest ... (was Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 05:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Mark de Kock wrote:

Snip

   Hmm, reminds me of this scene I built a while ago: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=856901 Not exactly RockRaiders, but those yellow fellows stand out in the dark better ;-)

Mark “better dust of the grey” de Kock

Your pic reminded me of this post. The Great Asteroid MOC contest runs until July 15th, so if you can build an ‘Underground’ related MOC, you can also post it here and maybe even win a prize. Remember, the ‘Rock Raiders’ were out in space... there may be an Asteroid out there that they are doing some raiding on....

“Big Daddy” Nelson