 Underground / 326
Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 08:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:

snip
   And the drill piece would have been better, IMO, if not chrome. It draws so much attention to the element that it made the sets look like, “oh this one’s another drill thing...” In real life there aren’t drills like that to drive, are there? seems dangerous and impractical.

I don’t think so, although it reminds me of the movie “Total Recall”, in which they used those drilling-machines in the martian underground.

Gosh, I’m so glad you’re interested in Underground! this is super. Too bad we can’t put bridges and dams here too.

We certainly can, if they’re underground, that is! :)

snip

   Sorry to babble on and on. you folks must know -all- about this stuff and have talked about it. But I haven’t time to look through old posts. I’m just passing through here today.

Don’t worry... it’s all GOOD babble.... and with your comments (and also those made in the other reply to your post by Scott Frischmann) I think I will add more links to the “Mantle” page. Thanks for passing through....

“Big Daddy” Nelson