 Underground / 334
Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 16:22:06 GMT

Suz, did you ever get a chance to see the "Life On Mars" truck tour?  There was
a Martian world under the surface of Mars in the truck--it was quite neat,
including the skiing martians, the polar bear chasing one, the night club, with
one or two martians spray painting graffiti on the side, the accident in the
aero tubes... it was pretty cool...  I think the truck is still sitting at
Enfield.

Scott