 Underground / 338
Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 00:31:09 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.underground, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
In lugnet.underground, Suzanne Rich Green wrote: [...]
Gosh, I'm so glad you're interested in Underground! this is super. Too bad
we can't put bridges and dams here too.

We certainly can, if they're underground, that is! :)

OH WOW!!! Wouldn't that be totally cool?! Like, there -are- those underground
caverns with drops of thousands of feet, right?! hoh - that's way creeper than
those silly train bridges ;-)

Um... How about Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

* Mine car chase (BIG MISTAKE! I TOLD YOU THE LEFT TUNNEL!)
* Fire/Lava pit for sacrificing
* Underground Dam for.. flooding
* Conveyor belts/buckets/rock crusher

Plus you already have the Indy/Swami minifig headgear.. And the Crocodiles..

Darrell