 Underground / 327
Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:19:42 GMT

I checked out some of my MOCs and I have two that could be cross posted here. So that’s pretty cool, didn’t even think of it. I’ll dig them up and cross post them.

Har har

Tim

(Mind you, you lose the pun when you change group to o-t.pun!)