 Underground / 314
Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 03:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

Announcing the all new LUGNET .Underground page:

http://news.lugnet.com/underground/

-snip-

   Also, there are quite a number of old posts/threads in .underground, which featured theme-related MOCs. Some of those links are now dead... So, if you have a .Underground MOC that you’d like to post, show, or annouce again, please post it in .underground, and it may be Featured on the sidebar.

PLMKWYT about the page(s)! (and if you have any ideas, please let me know!)

Diggin’ the scene....
“Big Daddy” Nelson

This is nice to see.

I wanted to mention, I read your post the other day, and a thought struck me. I was like in genre la la land or something! “Oh right! Underground”.

I liked Rock Raiders. That’s is where we were able to get all kinds of good Gark Grey parts. Plus teal. (teal?) yup. Brown, can’t forget the Brown.

Then the word “Underground” came to mind. I like that. It can encompase many ideas, not just Rock Raiders.

I checked out some of my MOCs and I have two that could be cross posted here. So that’s pretty cool, didn’t even think of it. I’ll dig them up and cross post them.

Good luck with the curatorship from one curator to another!

Have fun! Your off to a great start, considering, wow, what good idea to pick this group up.

Can anybody build Carosel from Logan’s Run?