 Underground / 324
Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 07:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Eric Sophie wrote:

snip
   I liked Rock Raiders. That’s is where we were able to get all kinds of good Gark Grey parts. Plus teal. (teal?) yup. Brown, can’t forget the Brown.

Me, too. Those were some really new and cool color combos!

   Then the word “Underground” came to mind. I like that. It can encompase many ideas, not just Rock Raiders.

I checked out some of my MOCs and I have two that could be cross posted here. So that’s pretty cool, didn’t even think of it. I’ll dig them up and cross post them.

snip

Thanks, and also for your subsequent (re)posts of your MOCs to the group. I’d love to see a Rock Raider mecha someday.

“Big Daddy” Nelson