 Trains / Train Organizations / 1080
Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:34:56 GMT

Steve & All,

Tall isn't the problem (although transportion is an
issue).  Footprint is the
issue.  And one big building might be okay but we can't
cram a dozen of 'em
in there.  So overall we need to shoot for something
between "Lego corporate"
scale and "realistic" scale.

Indeed. At our show at GATS here in Michigan, we had some
interestig things, huge buildings by Chris Leach, and some
LEGO scale buildings as well. We were fortunate that we had
a lot of room, but it is something to consider for our next
few shows.

Scott S.
Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net