 Trains / Train Organizations / 1078
Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:

Yes John, we're "listening".  Since your 'inside voice' is approximately the
same volume level as a jackhammer, it's hard NOT to listen to you.

People say *I'm* loud... til they meet J2. My ears STILL hurt from that limo
ride 9 days ago and that was *after* he lost his voice.

Did you guys get all that sound deadening paneling up in Conan's basement
yet? Does it help any?

I've got some spare foam earplugs I can contribute to the cause if you need
them, let me know.

FUT o-t.fun

++Lar