Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:42:11 GMT

Well although I am a little late in posting, I did get a chance to mess with
the pyramid and a bridge this weekend.

For the moment I haven't come up with a way to make a strong bridge out of just
basic bricks.  Probably the reason most of the bridges I see are made from
techinic bricks.  I am not giving up, but the outlook is not good.  Here are a
quick couple pictures of what I had going.

Also I did more work with my pyramid idea.  I definatly need more bricks, but I
am not sure how many quite yet, or if I am going to just buy a bunch of blue
tubs, or look for yellow exclusively.  Here are the pics of my work so far.
Also, Chris, in my brickshelf gallery is a prison type structure I made with
the yellow.

Well that's all for now,
Jason Spears

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
They were, but I have yet to get around to ordering more grey baseplates from
shop at home.  Hmm, maybe green ones would work... Let's see I don't have much
planed tonight, Well I guess it is time to see if I have enough yellow or do I
need to order more.

-Jason

PS For everyone else I am(was) planning a pyramid with a 96x96 base.  All
decked out inside with details.

Jason that sounds good.hmmmmm I thought those yellows were for that other
project:-)