 Trains / Train Organizations / 1079
Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.general John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

I'm glad you said that, Gary!!  Are you listening, GMLTCers;-D
(They feel my buildings are *too large* for the new layout!  One of my skyscrapers
is 3 feet tall, which would make it over 6 feet tall when it sits on the module:-)

Tall isn't the problem (although transportion is an issue).  Footprint is the
issue.  And one big building might be okay but we can't cram a dozen of 'em
in there.  So overall we need to shoot for something between "Lego corporate"
scale and "realistic" scale.

Steve [GMLTC]
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/