Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:06:09 GMT

I don't have as much stuff as some of you guys, but I would like to help with
this show. (As it is much closer, therefore less gas money to be spent.)

I do have about 7 train cars and 2 engines. (4565 & 4563)  Plus as Chris knows
a ton of yellow.  I could probably come up with a yellow bridge or something.
I'll look into it over the weekend.

-Jason

In lugnet.trains.org, Steve Bliss writes:
That reminds me, we've got to start talking about the GATS show in GR, in
July.  I don't have scads of time right now, but starting mid-March, I'll
have more time.