 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 3681 – 3700 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3 axle trucks

(...) Mike, I like it, I like it a lot. I might switch my design to that. The only thing that I am worried about is torque. On my engine, the pivitoing part is the part that pulls the load, but I'll never know if I don't try. (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.420)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Trains? Who said anything about trains? I didn't see anything about trains! What trains are you people talking about? Steve (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Another Motorized Switch Design :-)

(...) I built one of Marks last night, and yes, even with the 'closed studs' and other avenues of 'keepin' it together', the plates adn motor do eventually come loose. Sometimes it's 20 times, sometimes it's 60-80 times, but the unit does work (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.420)

  Re: The philosophy of manual uncoupling

(...) Yes, it worked quite well. I remember that it is best to have the plunger hit the base of the car just above the magnet to work reliably (also works with the widest diversity of cars). I think all of my test were "bench tests" so I was using a (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Pioneer Zephyr

(...) Well, after digging around, I found out that I did indeed have enough tiles to test out a tiled nose: (URL) -Stefan- (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.420)

  NCLTC Holiday Layout at South Hills Mall - Raleigh, NC

The North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) has our layout on display for the Holiday Season at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is our second holiday layout, we were in the same mall a year ago. This year's layout is a tad smaller (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  MichLTC & COLTC to display at COSI Museum in Toledo, Ohio

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce that we will be participating in the COSI museum's Toy Factory Trains weekend. On December 12th and 13th from 10am till 5pm, MichLTC will be running the trains, answering questions about our 20 ft (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) That's actually Ross Neal's work I think. Dunno if he goes by Rosco as a nickname or not. As far as the actual work, all I can say is "Rob Hendrix would be proud..." look at the (URL) next pic> MUCH brick modding there! :-) But boy does it (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

I have a question. If the points have to be operated manually (assuming 9v not 12v points) and the cars have to be uncoupled manually, what really is the point of a throttle? Move the cars by hand. Before I hear an outcry, think about it. There's (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v
(score: 0.419)

  Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)

(...) Looks like you use the modules as table tops only - do you have any plans to add folding or bolt-on legs? Am I correct in assuming (after browsing some pics from (URL) you use existing tables to set these modules on? I'm kinda running with (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

9v
(score: 0.419)

  new(ish) SNOT part

I've not seen this part (URL)*part used in any trains before (I didn't know it existed before I looked at my new 4404). While I know trainheads aren't the only users of SNOT I would say there is high requirement for very compact SNOT structures and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

(...) Hm... maybe we should subcontract the TS module construction to Steve Ringe. :-) but actually a serious suggestion. His section of the last MichLTC layout had TimeSaver characteristics (although it was more generously sized), automatic (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v
(score: 0.419)

  Cantigny this year and next

Hey all, After a very long weekend I have finally gotten a second to sit down and relax so I figured I would give you the low down on the event as well as my plans for next year. Friday night was hectic to say the least but also very organized. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: New Trains For 2004?

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Hp4qKq.1wxJ@lugnet.com... (...) mean? (...) that's all (...) There should come a "real" version of the Hogwarts express in June next year... (ref: other lugnet post; own source) S (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Super Cheif Mods Question

[LEGOSet 10020] Friends at Lugnet.Trains I have a question. When I work at the Lego Store some people ask me about the Super Cheif. They want to know if it is motorized and I tell them the model is not, but, it can be modified to run as other Lego (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Pioneer Zephyr

Hi all, My newest MOC made it's debut at Cantigny this weekend; a 6-wide model of the CB&Q Pioneer Zephyr. I based the cars on the Santa Fe carbodies, and then modified it from there. I had to make some sacrifices on length, as I wasn't sure what (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: New Trains For 2004?

(...) Beyond 4511 and 4512, the other world city sets, and the engine shed, you mean? Many of those were announced toward the end of 2003 so it's possible that's all we're getting for a while, who knows? (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

(...) (URL) an index of print (mostly) resources: (URL) here's a page on a UK switching game, Inglenook Sidings: (URL) Yes, typically that is how it is graded, however, I recently learned that (...) I think that's the article I dug out when I looked (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v
(score: 0.419)

  RE: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

(...) Dave, don't take ALL the fun out of driving your trains :-) How about being able to focus on just one train that you control, but automate things so the OTHER trains don't hit yours? Your description was great, except that it involves MANY (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

trains
(score: 0.419)

  Re: Electrifying standard trucks

Hi Rob, Answers to your questions: - I buy all my model railroad stuff from local hobby stores (SF Bay area). - The ones I used are different size than the Lego ones. Wheels are available in all kind of sizes. I think my green engine uses the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.419)

More:  Next Page >>