 Trains / 21804
21803  |  21805
Subject:
new(ish) SNOT part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:48:38 GMT

I’ve not seen this part *part used in any trains before (I didn’t know it existed before I looked at my new 4404). While I know trainheads aren’t the only users of SNOT I would say there is high requirement for very compact SNOT structures and this is a vey useful part. Anyway I just thought I would bring it to people’s attention cos I was excited about it! For avaiablity see http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=44728&in=S

Tim
  • to use a link to the Bricklink image of it.