 Trains / 622
621  |  623
Subject:
LDraw and the Track Designer (Was: Next show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:57:13 GMT

Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote:

[...]

How about getting track designer and ldraw to link up?? would that be
cool or what?

Sounds like a rather good idea.

It would probably not be that difficult to create a LDraw to
Track Designer converter. I presume that all sub-files
(except for track parts) should be converted to top view
bitmaps and a Track Designer file which referes to the
bitmaps and the track positions should be written.

Or was you thinking of something different?

Play well,

Jacob

        --  E-mail:         sparre@nbi.dk         --
        --  Web...: <URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/>  --