 Trains / 621
Re: R; RED and Green light
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:44:27 GMT

Francesco:

I am new in this meter but I never sow something to stop
the trains like a red or green light ( I do not know the
name in English) LEGO built this type of parts.

LEGO has only had signals for the 4.5 V and the 12 V series.

Does anybody have suggestions for working signals for the
9 V series?

For the signal itself you can either use 1x2 plates with a
diode or use two plain diodes.

I would use plastic film to decouple the current on a
section of track, and an extra power connector feed through
a pole reverser switch.

I haven't tried this yet.

Play well,

Jacob