 Trains / 619
Re: DCC Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 06:15:18 GMT

Robin,

Nice layout (http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/98sshow1.jpg).

What is the yellow thing next to your 5! LEGO voltage regulators?
By-the-way, the plane....very nice touch.

Chris

Robin Werner wrote:

I am new to this news group and DCC Lego Trains sounds good to me.
put me down for a 3 or 4, sorry about the late reply.

Robin

P.S. 39 days untill the H & R Train Show (St. Petersburg, Florida)
See my web page for info:
http://members.xoom.com/robstorm/show-1.htm