 Trains / 637
Re: LDraw and the Track Designer (Was: Next show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:41:25 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

As to scaling, what I found when I used it was that I got better looking
images by downscaling in a bitmap editor and then touching it up. But
what happened would be that I would get some blending with magenta at
the edges of holes in the image, which I would then correct by hand.

I forgot to say that Magenta was the color I picked to be the
"transparent" color because I did not use any magenta or anything
remotely close to Magenta, in my bitmap image.

This may well be a "MS Paint" thing, I forget where I was working at the
time

++Lar