 Trains / 627
Re: LDraw and the Track Designer (Was: Next show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:31:08 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Yep, that was EXACTLY what I was thinking of. The convertor should
create the needed views (all the rotations), and if it can handle the
scaling too, so much the better. Just scaling bitmaps down in an image
editor gives weird artifacts if you're already using magenta for your
background color.

Track Designer can already automatically rotate [1] and scale any new bitmap
that you give it. I'm not sure why you would want to do this in an image
editor? What are the weird artifacts that you are referring to when using
magenta as the background color?

Matt

[1] Currently it only supports rotations in 90 degree increments.