 Trains / 5580
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:42:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

James Mathis wrote:

This is a very nice building.  Woah!  Lot's of windows.  Wheh!

What I really like are the track doors:  The black arch piece attached to the
top of the door looks good. I'd like to see a close-up of how the door is
constructed and the black arch piece attached.

Pretty basic, actually.  I took a few more pics showing the doors and the other
sides of the shed.  At the suggestion of some off-line folk, I added a circular
window in the front.  I hope to locate some of those arches in red soon.

-John

Thanks.
later,
James Mathis