 Trains / 5608
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:22:31 GMT

Thanks for the close-up pictures.  I thought (incorrectly) that you had used
some black "doors" from the castle or ninja sets or something and had mounted
the black arches to those doors.

The doors you "built" look very nice.  I really like the shed.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

James Mathis wrote:

This is a very nice building.  Woah!  Lot's of windows.  Wheh!

What I really like are the track doors:  The black arch piece attached to • the
top of the door looks good. I'd like to see a close-up of how the door is
constructed and the black arch piece attached.

Pretty basic, actually.  I took a few more pics showing the doors and the • other
sides of the shed.  At the suggestion of some off-line folk, I added a • circular
window in the front.  I hope to locate some of those arches in red soon.

-John

Thanks.
later,
James Mathis