 Trains / 5519
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Actually, I was trying to pull Ben's leg and have him think the shed was a set
(since he collectively pulled ours;).  Hopefully, it dazed him briefly;-)

Hi John,

yes your trial was a little successful. ;-)
I really thought you could buy all kind of roof bricks via shop at home. At
least I'm quite sure you can get the 45° sloped bricks in black: that's right,
isn't it?

And yes we have had the 3225 here in Germany but it was nearly as expensive as
a 4558 in used but perfect condition. And nearly as expensive as the 4559, but
4559 has had a speed regulator and track in it. So my opinon on 3225 is: it's
far to expensive and flopped as a good seller. But it will become a quite rare
collecters set in a few years... :-)

I own just one set 3225.

Regards,

Ben

(always reading lugnet train, but seldom posting)