 Trains / 5512
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:25:32 GMT

Oh, I thought he was referring to the red windows on his engine shed. I couldn't
figure out what recent set would have had those (besides the service pack or some
freestyle sets)... got it now, I think.

Thanks
jt

Mike Poindexter wrote:

He is referring to set #3225, which is ironic, as it first appeared in
Germany, IIRC.

Of course, John bought 46 copies, which is excessive, even for set hogs like
the GMLTC.  ;-)

Mike Poindexter

In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:
John,

Which set are you referring to? Or do you mean service packs 5216 & 5149?

jt

John Neal wrote:

Thanks, Ben.  Finally TLC came out with a decent set!  It came with a lot of
red windows and black low slopes.  I'm surprised you haven't seen it in
Deutschland yet-- maybe just a special release in the US?

-John

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

Hi John!

Indeed, very nice pictures! I wish the 45° sloped roof bricks would be
available as supplementary box in germany too. We have no Lego® roof • bricks
left to buy here. During the last years we could get at least 22° bricks • in
red......

Regards,

Ben

James J. Trobaugh