 Trains / 5506
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:40:22 GMT

I think that the doors are just 1x bricks attached with the 1x2,1x2 hinge
pieces.  No tricky attachment there, just a lot of black bricks.

Mike

James Mathis <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
This is a very nice building.  Woah!  Lot's of windows.  Wheh!

What I really like are the track doors:  The black arch piece attached to • the
top of the door looks good. I'd like to see a close-up of how the door is
constructed and the black arch piece attached.

Thanks.
later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I almost forgot-- here are a few shots of my engine shed.  Please excuse
the frequency of my posts-- that's what happens when you finally get a
new digital camera;-)

-John