 Trains / 5523
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:09:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

John Neal wrote:

I almost forgot-- here are a few shots of my engine shed.  Please excuse
the frequency of my posts-- that's what happens when you finally get a
new digital camera;-)

Wow!  Nice engineshed John.  I've been playing around with building a two
stall enginehouse/shop myself.  Here are some pics of it from last Sunday's
WAMALUG meeting:
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Apr09/thumbnails/trainhouse.jpg.html
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Apr09/thumbnails/trainhouse3.jpg.html

It's nowhere near finished yet.  I'm really not happy with the roof- so I am tearing
it down and trying again.  I like what you did with the arched windows on yours.
I just came across a bunch of grey arches, so maybe I'll try something similar.

-Chris

ps.  i ordered a digital camera last week, it's been sitting on the UPS dock
near my house since last thursday. :( I have several models I want to get some
pics up of.

-Chris