 Trains / 5563
Re: 8 Wide Dual Engine Shed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

I just paged through the Walther's HO catalog to look for ideas.  I would • recommend it
to everyone-- it is packed with ideas for practically anything you'd want to • model on a
train layout.  It's worth the $19.99 IMO

Strongly agree.

Last year's catalog is just as good as this years. Train stuff doesn't change
that fast. BUT.... if you get lucky you can get last year's catalog for way
less than 19.95. Call a few local hobby shops right after the new catalog comes
out to see if they have any left.

++Lar