 Trains / 5581
Re: 'Long nosed diesel'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:01:43 GMT

Is it meant to be any particular class.  It can't be a deltic or a 37, but
the nose is very evocative of those designs.

Nicholas Allan
"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
I have posted pictures of my latest locomotive creation based loosely on
British prototype long-nosed diesels.

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/moc/trains/index.html

It borrows heavily from James Mathis' DB139 green locomotive. After first
recreating his model I modified it to create the model shown above.

Thanks to James for the inspiration and getting my SNOT techniques up to
speed.

As usual, LMKWYT, and if you want more info or exploded photos, just ask.

Huw