 Trains / 4056
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:36:35 GMT

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:06:00 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

Larry's Hopper: this would be my favorite freight car

Really? Are you sure you weren't hopped up when you said that? I'm
"flat"tered! Thanks! I actually like my bulkhead "flat" (ouch)...

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=731

a little better. But the parts for that are harder to come by.

I like the bulkhead flat better also.  Or at least my modified version
that is capable of holding 3 4x8 containers (or other 4x8
combinations).  This is not to say that I don't have a few Larry
Hoppers also.

Christopher Good