 Trains / 4069
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:44:14 GMT

[with plenty of snippage...]

.....But an official Larry Hopper comes with instructions, if you don't have
those, you don't actually have the set. The only way to get those is to buy
them from me, or from someone who decided to sell theirs. The instructions are
copyrighted with reproduction rights reserved to me, so there's no other
legal way to acquire them.

With this in mind, would you be interested/willing to sell the instructions w/o
the huge (and ultimately pricey) collection of parts?
Maybe a signed/numbered limited edition on heavy stock?
I know that sounds like an odd suggestion but while hardly for framing, it
might make for a winning situation on both sides, i.e. 1)It's slightly nicer
than "just instructions" thus worth having, and 2)Nicely minted with a
signature, makes "aftermarket copies" easier to frown upon.
Just thinking aloud..

K.M.