 Trains / 4023
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 09:42:14 GMT

No, lately MISB 4558s have been going for $350-400.  Luckily for me ;-)

Alan Gerber wrote:

The best currently availably train set is the 4565 Freight and Crane Railway.
The best ever, in nearly everyone's opionion(including mine), is the 4558
Metroliner, but get out about $500 for one MISB.  I own one and like it.
Alan
In lugnet.trains, Sam Pusch writes:
Greetings:

I realize this is a simplistic question but what is your favorite Lego Train
set?

I am mostly a Lego Castle and Pirate collector but I was looking to get into
Lego Trains.   I have noticed a few train sets that look good but I was not
sure.  So I thought I would ask you all.

Please let me know what is your favorite set and why?  (Sounds like a high
school assignment, sorry.)

Currently the only Lego Train set I have is a very incomplete 7722 4.5v with
the battery car beyond repair.

(That reminds me if anyone has a 4.5v battery car that they would want to part
with please let me know too. : )  )

Thanks

Sam Pusch

--