 Trains / 4020
Re: Favorite Lego Train?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 04:09:47 GMT

I've got to agree, the 4565 is probally the best train set on the shelves
right now...I much prefer the 4559 Cargo Railway to the newer 4561 but 4559s
are getting hard to find. If you want a ready to go passenger train your
pretty much stuck with the 4561, unless you want to pay up for a Metroliner or
even worse, pay through the nose for train windows and doors in an auction.