 Trains / 4057
Re: 4558 doors(x4) for exchange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:19:01 GMT

They are on Brickshelf - http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4558/
The doors in question are shown on
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4558/4558-05.html right behind the nose
section.  They are also shown on my Wants page at http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

Jodi, if you have any and want to get rid of them, let me know ;-)  I need quite a
few.  I also need the 1x4x3/1x2x3 grey windows, and the large striped doors from
4558s too (all shown on 4558-05.html).

Jodi Neal wrote:

I looked a t this set, and I'm not totally sure how those doors look.  Is there
a chance that any of you have a scan of that particular piece.  I'm not a train
buff, but I have come across some more intresting pieces in the lots I've
bought of ebay.

Thanks,
Jodi

P.S. Please check out my Ebay auctions
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=254763224
Yes I know this isn't the place to list this, but you never know what you'll
find.  :-)

In lugnet.trains, Jean-marc Détraz writes:
Hello there, I have 4 extra 4558 doors with windows.
I'm looking for 6 red mates so if somebody is interested in an exchange,
let me know. Contact me through e-mail, Thanks

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/