 Trains / 377
376  |  378
Subject:
Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 02:44:47 GMT

I'm doing an SW-xxxx (probably a 1500 because it won't have top rounded
windows) and I decided to do it in C&NW colors because yellow and green
aren't used much in existing Train models.

But I've discovered that I'm short (or have, but don't know it!) some
green pieces.

I need the following and don't know if they exist in green or not:

1x2x2 small town windows (these are found in red, yellow and blue a lot)
Need 4
1x3x4 large train windows. Need 2.
1x1 brick with side stud. Need 4
1x6 tiles. Need 6 (OR 1x4 tiles. Need 9)
1x4 tiles. Need 3 (OR 1x4 tiles, need 1, 2x2 tiles, need 2)\
1x1 plate. Need 4
2x6 medium slope with inset top. Need 2, but I'm probably dreaming on
that one...
4x6 plate. Need 1, optional, if I can get the slope above

(Outback racer has one 1x4 tile, that's a start)

Can anyone confirm or deny the existence of these?
Can anyone suggest current sets that have large quantities?
Does anyone have some of any of these they'd be interested in selling or
trading?

Right now, the engine has a yellow cab with a green stripe and a black
roof, which looks OK, but not prototypical by any stretch of the
imagination

(Although I posted a number of different groups, I have set followups to
market.bst because I'm looking to buy or acquire)

Thanks!

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.