 Off-Topic / Fun / 699
Re: Do these boxing trunks exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 03:58:24 GMT

Richard Dee writes:
On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:18:45 GMT, Steve Anderson uttered the following
profundities...
I have no reason to doubt him. The man seems to have no subtle skill in
intimidating verbally. He doesn't need it. And staring is a waste of time • if
you're confident that you're going to fix the other guy's little red wagon.

Plus, of course, Mike Tyson is a boxing, wife-beating convicted rapist...
I'd find that more intimidating than having someone stare at me.

You forgot part-time, experimental cannibal.

LOL Let me state for the record, just in case anyone asks that if I were to
watch a Tyson fight it would be more for curiousity, as in watching a circus,
than for a true appreciate for such a "lean, mean, fighting machine".

-Tom McD.
(who once thought about sending a bag of those deep-fried pig's ears to him)