 Off-Topic / Fun / 682
681  |  683
Subject:
Do these boxing trunks exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 18:19:55 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
That reminds me...this made me LOL today...

Mike Tyson is scheduled to fight François Botha on Saturday.  From what I
gathered in a CNN clip, Botha attempted to intimidate Tyson by staring him
down today.

Botha's promoters were proud to draw attention to this.

To accomplish what? Have these promoters just landed on Earth? Was that a
hickory or mesquite type of smoke they were blowing?

When asked about intimidations and stare-downs, Tyson replied, "I don't
think about anything intimidating.  I intimidate them by hitting them,
I don't intimidate them by staring them in the eye."

I have no reason to doubt him. The man seems to have no subtle skill in
intimidating verbally. He doesn't need it. And staring is a waste of time if
you're confident that you're going to fix the other guy's little red wagon.

That made me LOL too.

-Tom McD.