 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 594
Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:51:30 GMT

Green tiles.....
1x4, 1x2 and 2x2 I have some of each. I am not 100% sure, but
believe all of them came from 8479 Code Pilot Truck Thingie..
I regret that I would not be willing to part with them, but
hope that the info may help you in securing the parts.....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/