 Trains / 414
Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:21:01 GMT

Terry K wrote:

They pick up a lot of dust and
cat hair in my house, has that been every one else's experience?

How the hell should I know?  I have never been to your house.

Eeeeverybody's a comedian. OK, urp, sorry for the grammatical slip.

Mine pick up dust and cat hairs. Do yours pick up dust or hairs?