 Trains / 411
Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:00:01 GMT

PS, I will use the James Mathis memorial technique (1) with my new
scanner and get some pics of my baby as it is now, a little not green
enough but still good, onto the web within a week or two of returning to
GR...

1 - put the model on the bed of the scanner and just scan away. works
good for models that have enough flat surface to resolve well.

++Lar