 Trains / 424
Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:40:17 GMT

Terry K wrote:

1. Am I going to be sorry for bugging you?

I dunno, but here's a question in the same equivalence class:
"Are you bidding on anything anywhere in the world that you actually
wanted?"

++Lar