 Off-Topic / Fun / 696
Re: Do these boxing trunks exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:05:46 GMT

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:18:45 GMT, Steve Anderson uttered the following
profundities...
When asked about intimidations and stare-downs, Tyson replied, "I don't
think about anything intimidating.  I intimidate them by hitting them,
I don't intimidate them by staring them in the eye."

I have no reason to doubt him. The man seems to have no subtle skill in
intimidating verbally. He doesn't need it. And staring is a waste of time • if
you're confident that you're going to fix the other guy's little red wagon.

Plus, of course, Mike Tyson is a boxing, wife-beating convicted rapist...
I'd find that more intimidating than having someone stare at me.

You forgot part-time, experimental cannibal.
Steve
Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/