 Off-Topic / Fun / 679
Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:34:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:40:17 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Terry K wrote:

1. Am I going to be sorry for bugging you?

I dunno, but here's a question in the same equivalence class:
"Are you bidding on anything anywhere in the world that you actually
wanted?"

Ah, the financial intimidation gambit.  Really Lar, you must try harder. :-)
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

That reminds me...this made me LOL today...

Mike Tyson is scheduled to fight François Botha on Saturday.  From what I
gathered in a CNN clip, Botha attempted to intimidate Tyson by staring him
down today.

Botha's promoters were proud to draw attention to this.

When asked about intimidations and stare-downs, Tyson replied, "I don't
think about anything intimidating.  I intimidate them by hitting them,
I don't intimidate them by staring them in the eye."

--Todd