 Off-Topic / Fun / 680
Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:13:03 GMT

Terry K wrote:

Clayton Moore tried to sell pictures of himself in Han Solo costume?  Yikes.

:)

Scott

Bah-dumpb-dumbp!!

Good one!   Mustn't drink Pepsi whilst reading.......  :-)

-- Terry K --

Seems to be a major outbreak of "Literality" on this system lately. Is
it contagious? Is literality a word? Does anyone care? Why am I posting
this instead of getting back on the road and departing lovely Walnut IA
(home of the worst phone lines I've tried to use in some time...)