 Star Wars / 386
Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:05:12 GMT

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:31:53 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<rocketman@familySPAMTHIS,PALradio.com> wrote:

Terry Keller writes:
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:55:22 GMT, "Scott Symer" <ssymer@teleport.com> wrote:

In article <F5IxtA.802@lugnet.com>, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

<znip>

I doubt that even Harrison Ford himself could legally sell pictures of • himself
in Han Solo costume without Lucas' permission. Does anyone remember when • the
actor that played the Lone Ranger tried to do this some years back?

Clayton Moore tried to sell pictures of himself in Han Solo costume?  Yikes.

Good one!   Mustn't drink Pepsi whilst reading.......  :-)

That's gotta hurt coming out your nose... How'd your keyboard survive? :)

I've got this down to a science.  My monitor is below the desktop, so I'm
looking through a glass pane. And the keyboard slides under the desktop on its
drawer.  So I am able to rapidly push the keyboard away and not even be worried
about it or the monitor getting overspray.

Which is a good thing, 'cause I drink a lot of Pepsi and I seem to do a lot of
laughing while reading lugnet.

Now to just figure out how to keep my sinus cavity dry....

-- Terry K --