 Star Wars / 382
Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:55:22 GMT

In article <F5IxtA.802@lugnet.com>, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

<znip>

I doubt that even Harrison Ford himself could legally sell pictures of • himself
in Han Solo costume without Lucas' permission. Does anyone remember when • the
actor that played the Lone Ranger tried to do this some years back?

Clayton Moore tried to sell pictures of himself in Han Solo costume?  Yikes.

:)

Scott