 Star Wars / 389
Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 13:32:57 GMT

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999 22:02:52 GMT, Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net>
wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:
<snip>
I haven't reread Star Wars[4] in awhile. • <snip>
[4] It was a novel by a guy named George Lucas.  It was released over
twenty years ago, so it may be out of print.

I think you mean 'ghost written by Alan Dean Foster with George Lucas'
name on the cover'.  Hope this helps.

That explains where 'Splinter of the Mind's Eye' came from.

Steve
(who used to read a lot of ADF, especially the Flinx bookx. Er, books.)