 Star Wars / 375
Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:11:08 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

3 versions of Luke Skywalker

I see one in the X wing, and one in the Speeder bike set.  Ah!  One in
the landspeeder.

R2-something else (apparently)

Color-scheme was kind of like R5-D4, but I think it was just a random
R2 unit.

[4] It was a novel by a guy named George Lucas.  It was released over
twenty years ago, so it may be out of print.

Do you think there will be a SW: Special Edition novel?  With new,
improved prose effects and previously cut chapters?

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214